Wholistic Pediatrics & Family Care is Seeking to Hire a Front Desk Team Member
July 29, 2020
**NOTE** Please ONLY submit your resume if you meet the specific criteria below. We are seeking someone who is experienced and dedicated to welcome onto our team. Due to COVID, this position is currently divided between in-office and remote, work-at-home.
WHOLISTIC PEDIATRICS & FAMILY CARE, in conjunction with WHOLISTIC RELEAF, our Family Medical Cannabis Clinic, has an immediate full-time opening for an organized, hardworking, dedicated team player to join our busy practice as a front desk personnel. Our new team member must be comfortable working with children with special needs (the majority with autism and behavioral issues), as well as adults with depression and anxiety. The applicant must also be comfortable being around children who have not been (or who are partially) vaccinated.
The core philosophies and focus of our practice are described on our clinic websites:
The right candidate must demonstrate competency working with electronic medical records, email, scanning, and other standard computer applications. Multilingual skills are a definite plus.
- Phone triage
- Greet, check-in, and check-out patients
- Dispense lab forms and kits
- Stock supplies
- Room cleanup
- File labs and documents in patient charts
- Assist with patient checkout
Characteristics & Skills Preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Responsible & timely
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Holistic-oriented lifestyle
- Multi-linguistic and cultural diversity a plus
- Utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- All staff is trained to cover the front desk and share with the general upkeep of the office, kitchen, and bathrooms.
- We are a non-smoking facility and, due to our patients with sensitivities, our staff does not wear perfumes or other strong scents.
- References will be checked.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00. No weekends or holidays, although Saturday and evening hours may become possible in the future, if interested.
- Benefits: Available after 90 days of full-time employment, including paid sick/vacation time, paid holidays, and the perks of working in a family-oriented, holistic office.
TO APPLY: If you are interested in joining our team, please email the following to Emily Colón at email@example.com
- Professional cover letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00-15.00 /hour
Wholistic Pediatrics & Family Care is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.